The Seishun 18 is a limited-time offer. Please take note of the sales and valid dates.
The Seishun 18 allows unlimited rides on local and rapid JR trains (excluding reserved seats) throughout Japan from Hokkaido in the north to Kyushu in the south. Although the Seishun 18 is not valid on Shinkansens and limited express trains, it is a great way to enjoy travel at a more leisurely pace. This ticket package includes five days worth of travel for only 2,370 yen per day. One person can enjoy the Seishun 18 for five days, or it can be split for use by up to five people. The unlimited rides also include use of the JR Miyajima Ferry for travel from the mainland to the island of Itsukushima, popularly known as Miyajima. The Seishun 18 is a great way to enjoy leisurely travel.
|Validity periods||Sales dates|
|Spring||Sunday, March 1 to Friday, April 10, 2015||Friday, February 20 to Tuesday, March 31, 2015|
|Summer||Monday, July 20 to Thursday, September 10, 2015||Wednesday, July 1 to Monday, August 31, 2015|
|Winter||Thursday, December 10, 2015 to Sunday, January 10, 2016||Tuesday, December 1 to Thursday, December 31, 2015|
- The Seishun 18 is valid for five days worth of travel. Any five days within the valid period can be used.
- The five days of travel can be shared by two or more people, though if the ticket is used by more than one person at one time, those people must be traveling together. Each day one person uses the Seishun 18 counts as one day of travel. Therefore, if five people use the ticket on the same day, the ticket will be used up at the end of that day.
Valid Train Routes
- Unlimited rides on local and rapid trains (excluding reserved seats) within the designated open seating zone on the following transportation services:
- All JR company lines (including Bus Rapid Transit) throughout Japan – JR Hokkaido, JR East, JR Central, JR West, JR Shikoku and JR Kyushu
- The JR West Miyajima Ferry
- Even in combination with a Super (Limited) Express Seat or other special ticket, the Seishun 18 cannot be used for travel on Shinkansens, limited express trains, express trains or sleeper cars.